Kahlua Cake has always been one of our favorite desserts, for special family dinners.
We have been addicted to Lori’s decadent Kahlua cake for years! The rich chocolate flavor, and the inviting, melt-in-your-mouth moistness, simply beckons to us upon sight. Not to mention the elegant presentation it creates, as a focal point on our table.
Its looks are deceiving though.
This bundt cake is yet another quick and easy favorite, that appears to be a specialty made from scratch. It will definitely be one that you will want to add to your menus, over and over again. Believe me, you will get tons of recognition. Kudos to us! Your family will certainly invite this Kahlua cake back for an encore. Ours did.
- 1 German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 package Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 16 oz sour cream
- 12 oz package of chocolate chips
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Whipped cream – optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together except the raspberries, and pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Before serving, dust with powdered sugar.
Garnish with red raspberries.
Slice and top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and a few berries.